What You Will Receive:
1. First Aid certification card.
2. CPR/AED certification card.
3. First Aid, CPR & AED instructional manual.
4. First Aid, CPR & AED instructional DVD.
5. First Aid, CPR &AED quick reference card.
6. First Aid items to take home.
First Aid, CPR & AED Course Fees:
- Discount fee for Alliance Group Affiliates
student member (if taken within 14 days of a regular course with us): $85
- Regular fee: $105
Upcoming First Aid, CPR, & AED Combination Courses:
- Sunday, May 21, 2017 starting at 11 am.
First Aid, CPR & AED Certification Course
For Public Safety Officials Only:
- Date TBA
Law Enforcement First Responder Course* $200 (AGA
students call for additional discount).
LEFR-TCC teaches public safety first responders including police, other law enforcement officers, firefighters, and other first responders the basic medical care interventions that will help save an injured responder's life until EMS practitioners can safely enter a tactical scene. It combines the principles of PHTLS and TCCC, and meets the recommendations of the Hartford Consensus document and TECC guidelines.
*Must already be First aid/CPR & AED certified PLUS must be licensed security guard OR active PD/FD/EMS with valid ID to take the LEFR course.
Get the most for your training dollars and sign up with us today by calling us at (631) 482-0075 or (631) 964-2787.